Sapphyre Nic Salt is a Nicotine additive, it is NOT E-Liquid!
- 0 (zero) mg e-liquid must be added to this product to achieve the listed strength of nicotine.
- Nicotine Salts are designed to be used in high resistance devices (i.e. Aspire Breeze, Smok ROLO Badge, Odin, Vaporesso Nexus or similar).
- Nicotine Salts are NOT for use in sub-ohm or high wattage devices.
- We offer this product for sale as a convenience to our customers, per current FDA Guidelines we are NOT allowed to pre-mix this nicotine for you.
- Sapphyre Nic Salt is only available as an accompanying purchase to Yeti Vape E-Liquid and will not be sold as a stand-alone product.
- Any orders for this product without ordering a corresponding amount of Yeti E-Liquid WILL BE CANCELLED and refunded (1 30ml bottle of liquid must be ordered for each Sapphire Nic Salt Ordered).
- E-liquid ordered with this product will be sent at 0 (zero) mg of nicotine even if you specify a nicotine level on your E-Liquid selection.
- Customer/user assumes all liability when purchasing and using this product.
- This product is not manufactured by Yeti Vape.
How it works.
First, choose your favorite e-liquid in 0mg. It is best to use an e-liquid where the VG is 70% or less. This will ensure the best results in any non sub ohm/pod style device. It is not recommended to use any nic salt e-liquid in sub ohm devices.
Next, remove the Sapphyre Nic Salt cap and drip tip. Add your e-liquid directly into the Sapphyre Nic Salt bottle. Leave a little room at the top to be able to mix the e-liquid with the nicotine. Make sure to secure the drip tip and cap back onto the Sapphyre Nic Salt bottle before shaking.
Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. You will know that your e-liquid has been mixed well when you can see that tiny bubbles have been distributed evenly throughout the bottle. Once you have shaken the Sapphyre Nic Salt bottle, your e-liquid is instantly ready to be vaped.
This item is 2 - 15ml bottles and will treat 30ml of E-Liquid.