80% Alcohol Topical Antiseptic Solution
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Do not use with children younger than 2 months of age
- Do not use in open skin wounds
- When Using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor is irritation or rash occurs. These might be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59-86F (15-30C)
- Avoid freezing and excessive hear above 104F (40C)
Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP
FDA NDC 76697-070-60
- SANI 2