Hohm Tech has done it again...making tech simple, reliable, and top-tier performing in an all-in-one charger. Introducing the Hohm School 2 Battery Charger, with a full autonomous input/output power regulation, meaning it will back power off if the USB adapter is either suffering from voltage loss or showing characteristics of instability. In short, it's fully automatic, no more guessing! Another key feature for the techies; it has battery length detection so it reduces charge speed on batteries shorter than 62mm, meaning it protects even the small lithium cells from charging faster than they are meant to be charged.
Compatible with Li-ion 3.6V & 3.7V batteries:
- 26650 / 26500 / 22650 / 22500 / 21700 / 20700 / 20650 / 18700 / 18650 / 18490 / 16500 / 14650 / 13450 / 12650 / 10500 / 10400
- Model: HΩ School 2
- Input: DC 5V / 1A, 2A, 2.1A or greater
- Output: DC 4.2V 500mA*2, 1000mA*2
- Operating Temperature: 0° C - 35° C (32° F - 95° F)
- LCD or LED: LED Indicator
- Size: 100mm x 60mm x 28mm (3.9in x 2.4in x 1.1in)
- Weight: 53g +- 2g
- Microprocessor controlled. Charger can handle 1A charging per slot.
- 500mA and 1000mA charge rate is auto selected by battery length.
- LED Indicator defines if battery is charging, charged, or has an error.
- USB powered. Can be charged with notebook, power bank, phone USB power adapter. All USB 5V / 1A or greater is acceptable power. To achieve full charging capabilities, use USB 5V / 2.1A or greater.
- 0V activation features include: over-charge, short-circuit protection, incorrect battery type detection, and reverse charging protection.
- Safe for li-ion cells equipped with PCB / PCM (protective circuit board / module)
- Protection features include: over-charge, short-circuit protection, incorrect battery type detection, and reverse charging protection.
- It can charge li-ion batteries up to 71mm length and battery with PCB.